Intro to Glazy.org
If you’ve never used Glazy.org before, this is a helpful tutorial to get started. In this tutorial, I go over the basics of using the site like:
- how to create a free account
- how to upload a recipe with image
- what to do if your recipe doesn’t add up to 100%
- how to edit all the details like temperature, surface, transparency, atmosphere
- intro to bookmarks
- how to keep recipes private or make them public to share with the community
- the collaborative and interactive aspects of Glazy.org
- how to search for recipes by keyword
Learn glaze chemistry
Glazy.org isn’t just a place to store recipes and images. It also has the benefit of being a glaze calculation software that converts recipes to their Unity Molecular Formula (UMF) so you can see the underlying chemistry of each formula.
If you’re a glaze nerd like me, this is very important information to have in front of you while viewing a glaze recipe. If you want to learn glaze chemistry, it’s a great way to get used to looking at the UMF, even if you don’t know what it means yet.
Glazy.org was created and is maintained by Derek Au. If you love Glazy like I do, consider supporting Derek so he can keep the site up to date and running smoothly for all of us https://www.patreon.com/derekau